Master Program in Data Analytics and Data Science Ang Mo Kio

  • Location: Ang Mo Kio, Singapore


Do you have a natural instinct to make sense of raw numbers?

If so, then this should be the right field for you. You should be passionate of finding insights from data set, using mathematical and statistical tools, basic probability, python libraries like panda and numpy, data visualization libraries like tableau, algorithms in machine learning, MySql, basic Natural Language processing (nlp) etc. You learn all the tools, solve a bunch of problems, work on real-time projects and build a strong portfolio of work.

Understanding the problem is mandatory (algorithms in machine language), so is data cleaning and restructuring data (transformation). it is estimated that only 20% is utilized for algorithm and remaining 80% for data cleaning ie., data errors, redundant entries. If you don't have clean data, all the models you have built are all garbage.

People from non-technical backgrounds have made their way through to become Data Analyst and then Data Scientist. It is a challenging career. Companies care only about your skills and nothing else.


Address: 51 Anson Road #07-59, Anson Centre Singapore – 079904, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore

Interested? Contact me:
Send me a message More from EdujournalAdds

Want More Discount? Say

Published date: January 17, 2023

Useful information

  • Avoid scams by acting locally, face-to-face
  • Never pay with any kind of Bank Transfer services
  • Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
  • Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
  • This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"